Monday, April 26, 2010

Month of Meals - “Wishing consumes as much energy as planning”

"She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls." Proverbs 31:15

Do you wish you could afford to provide healthy, cost effective meals for your family. Do you worry about what is going in your families bodies.....do you wish for a plan?? The wishing is over....I am not going to feel defeated before I begin. I am no longer going to tolerate high fructose corn syrup and hydrogentated oils harassing me at the grocery store! I believe a plan is our best defense!


Mission: To provide 30 delicious, heathy meals for $10 or less per meal for my family.

Mission Countdown: 50 days ( this will compensate for soccer games, life group, etc)

Details: My plan is to buy as much natural and organic products that I can afford. I will be using coupons. I will take pictures of meals along with detail list of products and cost.

GOAL: To prove we can feed our family and feel good about it on a budget!


So here goes.........

5 comments:

  1. I shall be following along with great interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok frinds.....sorry for the delay. I could not get my camera to load my pics up. I will have 2 meals to post tonight. I made Spinach Manacotti Monday and tilipa and veggie couscous tonnight.....yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see pictures and get the recipies! I have started eating 100% Organic, and am always looking for new ways to save money, but also eat healthy!

    ReplyDelete